What if you decided to slow down and be more conscious of everything you consume versus yearning for everything you can’t have?
- Savor each bite at every meal and slow down
- Keep your blood sugar steady by eating veggies and protein every 3– 4 hours
- Hydrate your body by drinking 6 – 8 glasses of water every day
- Eliminate processed foods
- Choose fruits wisely – not all are created equal (more details in our nutrition journal)
All this talk about food, I am going downstairs to make a beautiful blueberry and plain Greek yogurt parfait and moan with pleasure at every bite! Happy eating!
If you are interested in learning more, I would be happy to send you our free 60 page Nutrition Journal! Email me at email@example.com or visit our website for more details.
Active Life Fitness Personal Trainers & Gym
94 North Ave, Garwood, NJ 07027